An experienced public speaker, workshop leader and facilitator, Ella welcomes the opportunity to speak to groups of any size.
Contact Ella to schedule speaking, book signings and teaching engagements with your group.
- NEW! Resolved: To Claim Joy in 2018—practical strategies for adding joy to daily life, based on the Apostle Paul’s letter to the Philippians
- NEW! The Why and How of Writing a Book—for book clubs, study clubs and writing groups
- Reclaiming Joy: Practical Advice on Moving from Discouragement to Joy. Click on the link to see the accompanying handout: 12 Keys to Reclaiming Joy
- Resolved: To Live Life in Gratitude Mode—for general audiences
- What Do You Say When There Are No Words?—for friends and family of those who grieve
- Use It or Lose It: Laying a Foundation for Widowhood—for married empty-nesters. This can be a secular program that focuses on legal, financial and other business concerns; or spiritual, focusing on the attributes and experiences that can equip a woman to find meaning in widowhood.
- You Can’t Make Your Mother Happy. So What Can You Do?—for women in the sandwich generation
- Hope for the Holidays—in times of depression, discouragement and loss, finding the resilience to get through the Holidays
Please use this contact form to book Ella for a speaking and teaching engagements with your group or to send her a message.