An experienced public speaker, workshop leader and facilitator, Ella welcomes the opportunity to speak to groups of any size.
Contact Ella to schedule speaking engagements and book signings with your group.
- Resolved: To Reclaim Joy in 2019—practical strategies for adding joy to daily life, based on the Apostle Paul’s letter to the Philippians.
- Reclaiming Joy in upper and lower case—“the book talk” for libraries, book clubs, study clubs and writing groups.
- 12 Keys to Reclaiming Joy—an hour-long spiritual program on moving from discouragement to joy. Click here to see the accompanying handout.
- Living Life in Gratitude Mode—for general audiences.
- Use It or Lose It: Laying a Foundation for Widowhood—for married empty-nesters. This can be a secular program that focuses on legal, financial and other business concerns; or spiritual, focusing on the attributes and experiences that can equip a woman to find meaning in widowhood.
- Hope for the Holidays—in times of depression, discouragement and loss, finding the resilience to get through the Holidays.
Please use this contact form to book Ella for a speaking engagement with your group or to send her a message.